It’s not yet time to celebrate the blog anniversary, but my Instagram account is definitely turning 1 this week!
Instagram is where my blogging adventures truly began. I opened my account without the slightest clue of what it would become a few months later. I just knew that I wanted to share my bullet journal journey and my minimalist approach of it. Of course, there were already loads of bullet journal Instagram accounts out there, but very few (and maybe none) with French content and minimal spreads. One year later, the bullet journal fever finally reached France and I’m super happy to see new people joining the party every day!
I’m seriously thrilled to have took the step to join Instagram. I learned a lot already, and met so many kind and inspiring people thanks to my account (the members of the Circle of the 4 notebooks’ team among them). This community, among other things, have made me somehow a different person from who I was 2 years ago when I first came across the bullet journal.
So I had to take this opportunity to celebrate, organizing something special on both Instagram and here on the blog! Of course I wrote an appropriate blog post and put a giveaway together with a some great stationery prizes to win (just in time to get ready for 2018, even though I personally can’t believe that the end of the year is less than 2 months ahead of us).
733 days of bullet journaling
From the very beginning to my current notebook, I filled hundreds of pages.
After 2 years using the bullet journal system, 1 year of sharing on Instagram and 7 months of blogging on this very topic, it was time for me to give you some feedback on my experience. The bullet journal has truly been a game changer for me, and the post I wrote about my experience is therefore more personal than my usual articles. I hope you will like it!
Click the link below to read the post !
GIVEAWAY – CLOSED
Be prepared, you could think that Christmas is already here!
I gathered some of the best French stationery items to make one of you win a prize worthy of this first anniversary.
The winner of the giveaway will receive :
- A A5 Rhodia Webnotebook (192 dotted pages of smooth Clairefontaine paper… a true stationery wonder)
- A Le Memo notebook from the Quo Vadis x Papier Tigre line (with more Clairefontaine paper, there’s never too much of such a good thing)
- A A6 squared notebook from Papelotte
- A Papier Tigre clipboard
- A pencil, an erasable pen, a ruler and a pen case from Muji
- A Uni Sign calligraphy pen
- 3 big golden clips
How to enter ?
- Follow me on Instagram (@minimal.plan)
- Like the giveaway post and comment, tagging from 1 to 5 friends that could be interested (1 comment = 1 friend, 2 comments = 2 friends…)
- [Optional but highly recommended!] For 5 additional entries, answer a few questions to help me improve the blog! I swear it will take you less than 5 minutes! Click here to fill the form
- [Optional] For 1 additional entry, share the giveaway post on your Instagram account using #minimalplan1Y (your account must be public)
This is a international giveaway. It ends on Friday, November 24 at 6pm (Paris time) The winner will be drawn randomly and announced on Monday, November 27.
Good luck !!